To celebrate the release of Dries, we're offering one lucky winner the chance to get their hands on our chic collection of Dogwoof fashion docs.
All you have to do to enter is subscribe to our newsletter by filling in the form below. Don't worry if you're already a subscriber, you can still enter.
Get your hands on a DVD of:
- Dries, the new definitive film on designer Dries Van Noten
- Step inside the world of high fashion as Raf Simons composes his first haute couture collection as artistic director in Dior and I
- Bill Cunningham New York the look at one of world's best-known fashion photographers
- An exploration of the hip hop and its impact on fashion Fresh Dressed
- The film following creation of The Metropolitan Museum of Art's most attended fashion exhibition in history First Monday In May
- Advanced Style, the colourful portrait of a collection of New Yorkers whosepersonal style have guided their approach to aging
- examination of one of Britain's biggest menswear designers, Paul Smith: Gentleman Designer
- Crazy About Tiffany's, the transformation of a simple jewellery store into an unparalleled global phenomenon
*The competition is now closed.